Subject: RE: Request for a Ministerial Meeting - United Arab Emirates
From: "Europe Relations" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiitsministeerium"
Cc: "Fahad Saeed Ahmed Alzarooni" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2025 11:56:25 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Urgent: Follow-Up on Meeting Request – H.E. Humaid Obaid Abushibs' Visit to 
Estonia

Dear Ministry of Justice Team,

I hope you are doing well.

I am following up on my previous email regarding the request for a formal 
meeting with the Ministry of Justice of Estonia during H.E. Humaid Obaid 
Abushibs' visit to Estonia from March 19 to March 20, 2025.

In order to finalize the necessary logistical arrangements, we kindly 
request your confirmation by March 11, 2025. Your guidance on the 
appropriate protocols and any specific requirements or agenda items you 
would like to include would be highly appreciated.

We value your cooperation and look forward to your positive response. Should 
you require any further information, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Best regards,

Onoud Mohammed Alyammahi
Head Section European Affairs
Strategic Relations Sector

عنود محمد اليماحي
رئيس قسم الشؤون الأوروبية
قطاع العلاقات الإستراتيجية

TEL: +971 501991822

هاتف: +971501991822

 <https://uaeaa.gov.ae/> UAEAA.gov.ae

يعد هذا البريد الإلكتروني ومحتوياته سرية و تخص فقط الشخص أو الجهة المعنية، و 
في حال لم تكن أنت المتلقي المعني بالرسالة أو وصلت هذه الرسالة على بريدك 
الإلكتروني عن طريق الخطأ ، يرجى إبلاغ المرسل وحذف هذا البريد الإلكتروني و 
ملفاته المرفقة من نظامك. لا يحق لك نسخ أو طباعة أو توزيع أو استخدام هذا 
البريد الإلكتروني أو أي من مرفقاته إلا بموافقة مسبقة من المرسل، وفي حال 
مخالفتك لما تم توضيحه آنفاً فستتعرض للمساءلة القانونية. أي آراء معروضة في 
هذا البريد الإلكتروني تخص الشخص المرسِل فقط ولا تمثل بالضرورة وجهة نظر جهاز 
الإمارات للمحاسبة في دولة الإمارات العربية المتحدة. لا يتحمل جهاز الإمارات 
للمحاسبة أي مسؤولية عن أي ضرر ناتج عن أي فيروسات أو برامج خبيثة تنتقل عن 
طريق هذا البريد الإلكتروني.

This e-mail and its contents are confidential and intended solely for the 
individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you received this e-mail 
in error, please notify the sender and delete this email and all of its 
attachment(s) from your system. You are not authorized to copy, print, 
distribute or use this e-mail or any of its attachment(s) unless by prior 
consent of the sender. In case you breach the above, you will be legally 
held accountable. Any views presented in this email are solely those of the 
sender and do not necessarily represent that of the United Arab Emirates 
Accountability Authority (UAEAA). UAEAA accepts no liability for any damage 
caused by any virus/worms transmitted by this e-mail.

From: Europe Relations
Sent: Monday, March 3, 2025 1:30 PM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Cc: Fahad Saeed Ahmed Alzarooni <[email-masked]>
Subject: Request for a Ministerial Meeting - United Arab Emirates
Importance: High

Dear Ministry of Justice of Estonia Team,

I hope this email finds you well.

On behalf of H.E. Humaid Obaid Abushibs, President of the UAE Accountability 
Authority, I would like to extend our highest regards to your esteemed 
institution. We highly value the crucial role your organization plays in 
financial auditing, transparency, and anti-corruption efforts, and we are 
keen to explore avenues for mutual cooperation and knowledge exchange.

H.E. Humaid Obaid Abushibs will be visiting Estonia from March 19 to March 
20, 2025, and we would like to request a formal meeting with the Ministry of 
Justice of Estonia during this period. The objective of this meeting is to 
discuss best practices in financial oversight, anti-corruption frameworks, 
and institutional collaboration to enhance accountability and governance.

We kindly request your availability on a suitable date within the mentioned 
timeframe and would appreciate your guidance on the appropriate protocols 
for arranging this meeting. Please let us know if there are any specific 
requirements or agenda items you would like to include.

We look forward to your positive response and to the opportunity to engage 
in a constructive and insightful dialogue. Should you require any further 
information or clarification, please do not hesitate to contact me at your 
earliest convenience.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Best regards,

Onoud Mohammed Alyammahi
Head Section European Affairs
Strategic Relations Sector

عنود محمد اليماحي
رئيس قسم الشؤون الأوروبية
قطاع العلاقات الإستراتيجية

TEL: +971 501991822

هاتف: +971501991822

 <https://uaeaa.gov.ae/> UAEAA.gov.ae